Two baluster-shaped Delft earthenware jugs with slightly canted sides, decorated in blue shades of Chinese characters on a background of landscape in the style of Chinese porcelain from the transition period - End of the seventeenth century - Label of the Nicolier house.
Savona earthenware dish in blue shades decorated in the center with a bridge in front of a castle in the background, the wing decorated with two sailing boats, a building and flowering branches. End of the seventeenth - Beginning of the eighteenth century.
Pair of Tournai soft porcelain compotes in the shape of a shell decorated in blue and gold with a Greek frieze on the edge. Marked with crossed swords and four crosses in gold - Eighteenth century
Two small litron cups and their saucers in soft Tournai porcelain from the service of the Duke of Orléans, decorated with birds from Buffon's "The Natural History of Birds". The first of these two cups is decorated with the "Purple-breasted Blue Manakin" and on the saucer the "Varied Amazon Parrot from Brazil" The second cup is decorated with the "Black Father, from Martinique" and its saucer with the "Choucas des philipines” on a blue background decorated with gilt foliage, arabesques and garlands of pearls and butterflies in medallions. They are equipped with a rectangular handle called "Greek style" The name of the birds is inscribed in black on the reverse - circa 1787- 1792
Cup on pedestal in majolica from Urbino with full polychrome istoriato decoration depicting a scene from the history of Rome.This is an episode described by Tito Livio, (LIVIO, I-XXXVII). when King Tarquinio Priscus during the Second Sabine War offersVulcan the remains of the enemy. It was customary after a warlike episode to divide the booty into three parts, one part for the military, one for the people and the last was burned in honor of the Gods. Inscription on the reverse that can be translated as: "When Tarquinio offers the prey of hostilities to the god Vulcan" - Sixteenth century - Around 1550
Large Porto earthenware pine cone decorated in blue shades, decorative element of outdoor architecture. Marked on the base: Fª de Stº António, Porto - Santo Antonio factory in Vale da Piedade. Nineteenth century
Small tondino dish with polychrome decoration in full "a istoriato" representing a putti seated on a rock at the edge of the water, holding a fruit in the hand, in the distance on the mountain shore and constructions and yellow net on the edges. Second half of the sixteenth century.
Large earthenware fountain attributed to Brussels, white enameled depicting an Amphitrite on her chariot holding a shell in her hand, the dolphin forming the pourer - End of the eighteenth century - Attributed to the factory in the rue de Laeken. Similar model reproduced in the book DANSAERT, G., Anciennes faïences de Bruxelles. Brussels: G. Van Oest, 1922 (Former Desmedt collection)
Beautiful Turin earthenware plate with polychrome decoration in the center of an oriental woman holding a parasol on a landscape background in a rococo cartouche. Rossetti factory - Eighteenth century
Meissen - Small polychrome porcelain statuette of a young boy playing bagpipes sitting on a rock, his dog lying at his side - Eighteenth century - 1745
Large trompe l'oeil terrine in earthenware from Brussels or Germany, depicting a cauliflower, natural polychrome decoration, cover showing a snail - Eighteenth century - around 1750
Exceptional large earthenware vase from Talavera de la Reina decorated with bird hunting scenes, It belongs to a group called "From the Polychrome series" with a flared neck decorated on each side with a wading bird surrounded by bushes. This vase is decorated with two engravings by Jan Collaert published in Antwerp in 1578 based on original drawings by the 16th century Flemish painter Van der Straet (alias Stradanus) (1523-1605) This exceptional vase is probably a special order from a high figure in the palace-monastery of the Escurial. Large vases of this so-called polychrome series comparable to ours can be found at the Metropolitan in New York, the Museum of Decorative Arts in...